Totally Radical Sweaters to Let the World Know You're Pop Culture Royalty
Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!
1. Of course, number one HAS to be a Home Alone referenceâ€¦ Well, if you're a real home alone fan you'll know it's actually from Home Alone 2. The important thing is it's in sweater form and it's ready for the festive season!
2. Or, if you feel like making every Game of Thrones fan's heart break, you might want to check out this festive Hodor sweaterâ€¦. Or maybe it's still too soon.
3. A magical twist on the Home Alone 2 reference. You can let your friends and family know that you'll be leaving on the Hogwarts Express as soon as Christmas is over!
4. Who doesn't love Betty White? Spread the love and joy with this cheeky icon over the dinner table.
5. You don't even need to ask your family if they even lift with this conversation starter. Get to the party early and help put up the Christmas lights to maximise your gains while giving back to the people you love the most.
6. Enter the ugly sweater contest with this beauty and you'd definitely make top 3! Who could resist a cover of Hotline Bling played entirely on bells?
7. If you like puns and Rick and Morty, this is the sweater for you. Time for an adventure!
8. What's this? What's this? There's white things in the air? What's this? There's sweaters everywhere! â€“ Get an ugly Nightmare Before Christmas to let people know you are a true child of Halloween - even in December!
9. This triforce jumper is an absolute necessity for lovers of Legend of Zelda!
10. Who doesn't love a pug to make sure your Christmas is cute, fuzzy, and filled with lots of adorable critters!